Monday, August 10, 2009

Travelin' 'Round... I feel pretty lucky!

Hello out there!

Currently, I am visiting my folks in Northern Virginia... After some amazing catch-up time with friends and family I prepare to head to West Virginia. After that? I'll plan to head on back to Asheville for a day or two before I head to table Rock for more Fall work...

More stories of these antics to come...

And -- I have recently printed off the Blog title Photo- a picture I took in the Tetons around this time last year- I am trying to (slowly) get in to adventure photography... So, this is my first attempt. Why am I telling you this? Well, I hope to send out some postcards with the photo, so you can see my photography work in person and so I can send you a little "thinking of you" note.

So that's that. A lot of climbing to be had this Fall, and updates from Argentina will be on the nigh!


Much love,

Kshon

p.s. here is a video of the Wood Brothers playing "Luckiest Man" one of my favorite groups right now with their catchiest song...




I heard of the Wood Brothers after being first introduced to Chris Wood's other trio: Medeski, martin, and Wood Shown here jamming hard in Vienna, playing one of my faves: Bubble House. BEWARE: This song gets a little "Free Jazz" for some...


John Medeski speaks at All Good Festival to Music for Democracy:





No comments: