Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kshon update: Lightning round!

AKA: Real quick, WML (Write More Later).


Ready................................................. go:


Just finished my first full summer/fall season at NCOBS! WOO!!!
Jam Crew is a strong band of friends from NCOBS and I miss them a whole lot:Represent WHAT?!
AORE conference coming up....
Riding my bike with Lucas and Katelyn along the C&O Canal !
In Morgantown for a few days.... hung out wth Molly Chamberlain (yay she cooked pasta!)
Played soccer tonight ("interesting...")
Climbing hard and yeah... living life

Upcoming:

Red Rocks climbing for Thanksgiving
Seattle for the time after until my bro's birthday
Morgantown for December? I dunno!
January: Florida Everglades with NCOBS


Much Love,

Kev

1 comment:

Roweramo said...

...going out with amo sometime during the time that i am in seattle. but, first, letting her know the dates of being in seattle.